Marketing Executive – Bristol
Worktribe is a successful, friendly and fast-growing SaaS company based in the heart of Bristol. Our powerful and intuitive software enables higher education institutions to deliver world-leading Research and Curricula by promoting greater collaboration, efficiency and transparency within their teams.
After several years of growth we are looking for a new marketing executive to join the team and further develop our awareness and reputation in the UK higher education market. Reporting into the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out activities relating to brand positioning, market awareness and demand generation. This position offers the opportunity for a candidate at the early stage of their marketing career to develop their skills at an exciting and dynamic company, and to drive our marketing efforts forward as we continue to expand in the UK and internationally.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating Worktribe’s sponsorship and attendance at industry events
- Working with senior stakeholders (both internal and external) to produce high quality marketing content
- Day to day management of our social media channels and online presence
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years’ experience in a relevant marketing role, with specific expertise in the following areas:
- Events management; preparing for industry events in line with requirements detailed in sponsorship packages, attending events in person, and coordinating pre & post-event promotion
- Digital marketing: website, SEO, email marketing, social media
- Content design and copywriting
- Familiarity with the following tools is desired but not essential; WordPress, Google Analytics, Mailchimp
Key attributes we are looking for in a candidate:
- Highly organised and adept at time management, with the ability to coordinate multiple marketing projects at one time
- Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and work effectively with them to draft, edit and approve new content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in the higher education market or SaaS products is not essential, but an aptitude to learn and pick up new topics quickly is required
Other skills/experience – desired but not essential:
- Driving licence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
Location and travel:
- The successful candidate will be based at our Bristol office, with travel to clients/events as and when required.
- Requirements may flex with changing business needs and external factors
- 5% pension contribution
- Personal Development Plans (PDPs) with individual learning budgets
- Latest tech equipment
- Free fruit & snacks
- Team breakfasts & random social events
- Free access to EAP programme to support positive mental health
- Free eye tests
- Opportunity to volunteer and take part in fundraising events with our charity partner Frank Water
How to apply
Please email us with your CV for the attention of Julia Edwards. Your application should include a one-page covering letter detailing how you are suitable for this role. The points above are designed to guide candidates on key areas, but please do not be deterred from applying if you have other experience that you feel is relevant to the role and could bring value to Worktribe.
Please note that we are only accepting applications from candidates who have the Right to Work in the UK. Kindly do not apply if you do not fulfil these criteria, or if you are not comfortable commuting to our Bristol Office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will receive consideration without regard to colour, race, age, disability, religion, gender or sexual orientation. Our work connects diverse institutions and we want to reflect that in our workplace. We actively embrace people’s individual spirit and recognise that a diverse team makes a strong team.
Note: This job description sets out key elements and responsibilities of the role and is not exhaustive nor constitutes a contract. Duties may be changed to meet changing needs or circumstances.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Recruiters, please read our Note for recruiters.
We are committed to equal opportunities
We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.