Support and Testing Agent – Bristol
Support and Testing Agent
Worktribe is a successful, friendly, and fast-growing SaaS ed-tech company providing a market-leading cloud-based research and teaching platform for universities. We design powerful, intuitive software that transforms higher education by promoting greater collaboration, efficiency, and transparency.
Worktribe is a successful, dynamic, growing, friendly enterprise software company specialising in research and teaching systems for universities.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our support team at our offices in the centre of Bristol, providing product support to customers and our implementation consultants, alongside software testing to support our development team.
This role will involve talking directly to customers to investigate and resolve support queries, configuration of our software to customer requirements and ongoing product testing in collaboration with our software developers.
You will receive training and shadow another support agent for a limited period before being expected to handle support requests on your own. You will have the backup of our current support and the development team.
You’ll need to be a sociable, diplomatic, self-starting individual with an extreme attention to detail. We’re looking for a pragmatic problem-solver who understands best practice and gets things done.
- Ensure that all support processes and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all support tickets are responded to promptly, appropriately and professionally
- Escalate support calls as required to developers and/or account handlers
- Pro-active testing of new features and product upgrades, writing testing reports and managing internal support tickets
- Ensure that all support calls are correctly logged on our ticketing systems
- Be aware of release schedules and proactively test new features
- Ensure that any issues are correctly logged with the development team
- Provide support with customer data import and setup processes
- Be able to perform exhaustive and complete troubleshooting before escalation
Required skills and abilities
- High level of IT literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills § Attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Good interpersonal skills
Location and travel:
- The successful candidate will be based at our Bristol office, with travel to clients as and when required.
- Requirements may flex with changing business needs and external factors
- 5% pension contribution
- Personal Development Plans (PDPs) with individual learning budgets
- Latest tech equipment
- Free fruit & snacks
- Team breakfasts & random social events
- Free access to EAP programme to support positive mental health
- Free eye tests
- Opportunity to volunteer and take part in fundraising events with our charity partner Frank Water
How to apply
Please email us with your CV for the attention of Julia Edwards. Your application should include a covering letter detailing how you are suitable for this role. Please note that we are only accepting applications from candidates who have the Right to Work in the UK. Kindly do not apply if you do not fulfil these criteria, or if you are not comfortable commuting to our Bristol Office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will receive consideration without regard to colour, race, age, disability, religion, gender or sexual orientation. Our work connects diverse institutions and we want to reflect that in our workplace. We actively embrace people’s individual spirit and recognise that a diverse team makes a strong team.
Note: This job description sets out key elements and responsibilities of the role and is not exhaustive nor constitutes a contract. Duties may be changed to meet changing needs or circumstances.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Recruiters, please read our Note for recruiters.
We are committed to equal opportunities
We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.