Support and Testing Agent – Bristol
Salary: £20-£22k PA
Type: Permanent Full Time
Starting date: ASAP
Worktribe is a successful, dynamic, growing, friendly enterprise software company specialising in research and teaching systems for universities.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our support team at our offices in the Centre of Bristol, providing product support to customers, our implementation consultants, and our development and product teams, alongside software testing to support our development team.
This role will involve talking directly to customers to investigate and resolve support queries, configuration of our software to customer requirements and ongoing product testing in collaboration with our software developers.
You will receive training and shadow another support agent for a limited period before being expected to handle support requests on your own. You will have the backup of our current support and the development team.
You’ll need to be a sociable, diplomatic, self-starting individual with an extreme attention to detail. You must be a digital native.
We’re looking for a pragmatic problem-solver who understands best practice and gets things done.
- Ensure that all support processes and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all support tickets are responded to promptly, appropriately and professionally
- Escalate support calls as required to developers and/or account handlers
- Proactive testing of new features and product upgrades, writing testing reports and managing internal support tickets
- Ensure that all support calls are correctly logged on our ticketing systems
- Be aware of release schedules and proactively test new features
- Ensure that any issues are correctly logged with the development team
- Provide support with customer data import and setup processes
- Be able to perform exhaustive and complete troubleshooting before escalation
- High level of IT literacy – you must be a digital native
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Good interpersonal skills
Worktribe is keen to improve the diversity of its workforce and actively encourage women and other under-represented groups to apply for this position.
This job description sets out key elements and responsibilities of the role and is not exhaustive nor constitutes a contract. Duties may be changed to meet changing needs or circumstances.
To apply, please email us with your CV or similar (with the subject line “Support and Testing Agent” | Your Name”).
Recruiters, please read our Note for recruiters.
We are committed to equal opportunities
We’re committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.