Note to recruiters
We are happy to work with recruiters and pay for quality introductions, subject to the following rules. We don’t want to appear to be difficult to work with (we’re not) but we simply don’t have the time or capacity to manage agencies that don’t want to work with us in this way.
Agencies/recruiters not following these rules, will get blacklisted. Equally agencies/recruiters who stand out will be recommended to other organisations we work with.
Phone Calls and Meetings
- Do not call us. We do not take unsolicited calls for recruitment. Ever. Unsolicited calls are a fast way to make sure we won’t work with you.
- If we’re working together regarding a role or candiate, we’ll explain how best to contact us about that role/candidate.
- Do not call incessantly to find out if we’ve made a decision. We’ll give you a timeframe.
- Please don’t ask to meet us. If there’s any reason we need to meet you, we’ll let you know.
- If you want to know about available jobs, keep an eye on our jobs page.
- Read the role. Do not send contractors if we specify permanent staff, for example.
CVs / Candidates
- Please send all CVs in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Worktribe’s HR team will then follow up with you.
- When sending us a CV, please include the candidate’s name, salary expectations and availability.
- You must have briefed the candidates on the role, our company and the interview requirements.
- We typically only consider candidates who can work at our offices in Bristol, Nottingham or Edinburgh (office location depending on the role).
Doing any of these will result in being automatically blacklisted and we won’t work with you:
- Do not lie to us. Do not phone and say you know us when you don’t. Do not tell the person answering the phone a different story to the person who you are trying to get hold of.
- Do not try poach our staff. The whole team/office can hear when there is a recruiter on the line trying to do this. This makes both the person you’re speaking to uncomfortable, as well as the team around them. Do not do this.
- Passing on details of candidates you’ve placed to other recruiters to try poach them after you’ve received your fee.
Terms & Fees
These Terms supercede any similar terms in individual agency’s contracts.
- We will not sign your terms and conditions.
- We will pay a maximum 15% of year 1 base salary.
- We will pay within 30 days of invoicing.
- The invoice date can be no earlier than the candidate’s start date.
- If a candidate is employed by us within 6 months of an introduction by you, we will pay your fee.
- If a candidate you introduce is already known to us (organically or from a different agency) we will tell you this promptly. No fee will be payable in this circumstance.
- If the candidate leaves within 2 working weeks of their start date (for any reason, including dismissal), no fee will be payable.
- If the candidate leaves within 12 working weeks of their start date (for any reason, including dismissal), you will try to find a replacement free of charge and payment of your invoice will be postponed.
- If you are unable to find a replacement acceptable to us within two weeks, you will refund 10% of your fee for each whole or partial week from weeks 3-12 the candidate didn’t work.
- These terms may change at any time and it is your responsibility to review them regularly.
- Submitting candidates to us for review is deemed acceptance of these terms.