We care about your data and only use it to help improve your experience with our website, products and services.
This policy describes the processing of your personal data in relation to your use of this website by Worktribe Limited, 4 Castle Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 1FB (“we“, “us” or “our“), as the owner and operator of this website, and in connection with your interaction with us as a company.
For the purposes of applicable data protection law (including, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/ 679 (“GDPR“), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal data.
Personal data collected from you:
The following categories of personal data will be collected about you in connection with your use of the website and your interaction with us, including, but not limited to, when you fill in forms on the website, and submit user-generated reviews or ratings, engage in any social media functions on the website:
- Personal Identification Information: such as, your name, date of birth, gender;
- Contact Information: such as, email address and telephone number;
- Demographic Information: such as, postcode;
- Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us.
In addition, if you contact us by phone, email or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Personal data collected about you:
- Automatically Collected Information: such as, web browser type and version, operating system, the website you came from and exit to, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your browser settings, the date and time of your visits, and details regarding your interaction with the website (including which pages or resources on the website you access);
- Cookies Information: in accordance with the Cookies section below.
Why do we need your data it?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contractual Necessity: As required to establish and fulfil a contract with you, for example: if you make a purchase from us (this will include taking payments); communicating with you and providing customer services.
- Legitimate Interests: As required by us to pursue our own legitimate interests, in particular:
- facilitating the creation of, and securing, online registered accounts;
- managing, operating and improving online registered services (incl. enabling you to manage your marketing preferences), and customer journeys on the website;
- monitoring any online feedback/reviews to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law;
- delivering tailored advertising;
- we will use data in connection with legal claims which concern our company, group or partners, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- creating user / customer insights based on transactional behaviour segments to drive targeted direct marketing;
- creating user / customer insights based on demographic segments to drive targeted email direct marketing and also carrying out market research and surveys;
- communicating with you; and
- investigating and handling any complaints received from you about our website, or our services.
You can obtain further information on the legitimate interests balancing exercises which we have carried out by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- Legal Compliance: To ensure compliance with applicable laws and legal processes including, but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, tax, investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation and to law enforcement agencies).
- Consent: Subject to the following, we may send you direct marketing by email, telephone, post, and online about Worktribe services which we think may be of interest to you. This will only be sent where you have given your consent to Worktribe during the online sign-up process, or (where permissible) you have been given an opportunity to opt out. You will be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email itself and, in all other cases, by updating your preferences on the Worktribe website.
Visitors under 16 years of age are not permitted to subscribe to our services use and/or submit their personal information on any of our website or applications. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under 16 years of age.
Who will your personal data be shared with, and where?
We will only share your personal data with:
- government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our own legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws; and
- purchasers or prospective purchasers of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase.
What cookies will be used on the website?
We don’t have access to the cookies which third parties place on the website; other than allowing them to be served. Such companies have their own privacy policies which we encourage you to review.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify registered users and ensure they can access the website. If a registered user opts to disable these cookies, the user may not be able to access all of the content of the website.
- Performance Cookies
Other cookies may be used to analyse how users use the site and to monitor site performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising the offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, performance cookies may be used to keep track of which pages are most popular and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies are used to allow us to remember users’ preferences and tailor the website to provide enhanced features.
- Targeting Cookies
Targeting cookies are used to serve users with adverts, and to collect information about users’ browsing habits and usage of the website in order to make adverts more relevant to users and their interests. We may use remarketing technologies to enable third parties to display relevant and personalised ads to users through their networks. They are also used to limit the number of times users see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow users to share what they’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Instagram. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work
- Google Analytics
Users are always free to decline cookies if their browser permits, although doing so may interfere with their use of the website. Please find detailed information on how to disable cookies here.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we may make to the policy in the future will be posted on the website and, where appropriate, notified to you by email or otherwise. The changes will be also available in hard-copy at our premises.
If you have any questions about this policy and / or our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication Date: 23/07/2018