As usual, we’ve been working hard and evolving the Worktribe platform to ensure it best supports you and your institution in the changing HE landscape. And we’re excited to tell you that the July 2018 release is now live and available!
This release is an important one, so here are just a few of the highlights:
A new homepage
Once you’ve updated, you’ll notice the difference straight away with our refreshed homepage design. It’s packed with some great new features including:
- A notification panel highlighting items that need your attention
- A “Recent” tab allowing you to quickly find items you’ve been working on recently
Improved notifications and commenting
Collaboration is a fundamental part of the Worktribe platform, so we’ve spent time improving the ways you can communicate with your colleagues. New functionality includes:
- Ability to use @mentions and #recordlinking
- Options to follow or unfollow records
- Basic formatting in comments including bold, italic, etc.
Better document management
We’ve also made it much easier to manage and view documents, with:
- The ability to drag and drop files to upload
- In-browser previews including Excel, PDF, audio and video files
An enhanced REF 2021 product
The new and improved version of our REF2021 product is also now available – something we’ve been working closely with some of you to develop and test. Based on the latest REF2021 requirements, the product supports you to make the best possible REF submission for your institution.
To book a demo, get in touch.